Sunday, September 15, 2013

Teaser: New pattern coming soon!

I had planned a great day at Northwest Trek with the kiddos, and then I woke up to the sound of the heavens splitting open and dumping buckets of rain.  A little drizzle we can stomach, but a full lightning storm was out of the question.  And with one kid having a head cold and the other two starting to feel stuffy, it felt like a good day to stay in our pajamas, watch movies, and pop popcorn.

And when I got tired of that, it was time to design a new block!


 

My newest pattern.

I am hoping to test this pattern out tonight, but honestly, it will probably take me a few days to get around to it.  I do have the perfect fabrics picked out, though.

Can you guess what it is and what fandom it represents?

If you are interested in helping to test out any of my new patterns, please contact me or leave a comment.  I would love to send you my untested patterns for you to give them a trial run!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and feedback! I will try to get back to you shortly.