Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Teaser: Shaun the Sheep coming soon!

We have a birthday party coming up this weekend, so I won't have much time for sewing with all the prep work I have to do.  We should be hearing about our next duty station before Christmas, and I always get antsy during this wait and start doing a massive purge and reorganization throughout the house in preparation for a move.  Normally this would be fine, but suddenly the house is a sea of items whose destiny is yet to be determined, and it just doesn't work into my party scheme.

In the meantime, my angel wings are partially finished and I hope to release the pattern early next week.  But, as you may recall, I am a serial project hopper and the designing bug hit again.  So I made myself a chai latte and gave into the dark side.

I thought I would share a little teaser with you:


Shaun the Sheep.  10" block.

I may need to search for a good grassy background for this one, and I know for sure that his eyes will be embroidered.  Expect to see Shaun released into the wild sometime in the next two weeks!  I would love to eventually design some of his friends, like Timmy, Shirley, Bitzer, the farmer, the pigs ... wow, there are actually quite a few characters that would be fun to design.

If anyone is ever interested in getting a pattern out to the masses faster, I could always use pattern testers!  Otherwise they will come out at my leisure, and I can be quite leisurely.  Drop me a line via email, or leave me a comment here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and feedback! I will try to get back to you shortly.